Clerk to the Parish Council: Julie Holland: 2 Lindy Close, Kinoulton, Nottingham, NG12 3RD Telephone:01949 823902 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING – 13th June 2023, 7.00pm
I write to advise you that Hickling Parish Council will be holding a meeting on Tuesday 13th June 2023 in the Village Hall, commencing at 7.00pm. The agenda is outlined below, items received after the publication of this agenda may be considered at the meeting if an urgent decision is required.
- Election of rotating chairperson, to sign the declaration of office prior to opening of the meeting. It has been asked that the chairperson formally open and closes the sessions and to advise parishioners if the meeting will be collaborative.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Acceptance of minutes of the meeting held on 18th May, 2023.
- Open session to address matters raised by the public, limited to 15 minutes.
- Planning applications:Reference Number: 23/00595/FUL
Development: Erection of new two storey dwelling. Associated landscaping and access works. Location: Willow House, Melton Road, Hickling Pastures, Nottinghamshire. LE14 3QG DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS 21st JUNE – TO BE ON THE PLANNING PORTAL
- Decision Notices:Reference No: 23/00599/FUL
Development: Proposed two storey front and side extension and single storey rear extension, extend existing raised rear patio. Existing roof to be replaced and ridge height raised includes 4no.front dormers. Alteration to existing eaves. Alteration of existing front box dormers to ridged dormers. Existing side extension to be demolished. Application of cedral cladding and render. Air source unit to side elevation.
Location: Quorn House, Folly Hall Lane, Hickling Pastures, Nottinghamshire, LE14 3QB
Decision: REFUSE PERMISSIONTOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990,
Section 211, Notice of Proposed works to Trees in Hickling Conservation Area.
Fell Lime at the front of Hickling Churchyard due to 3 cavities.
With reference to your notification dated 24.05.23, the Borough Council does not propose to make a Tree Preservation Order in this instance and the proposed work may proceed.
8. Portfolio Group Reports:
Finance and Administration – Cllr Prosser
- – Annual Internal Auditor Report 2023 is received and noted. For further information please see the associated paper on the website.
- – Annual Governance Statement 2022/23, to approve the Parish Council’s Governance Statement for 2022/23. For further information please see the associated paper on the website.
- – Accounting Statements (section 2) are approved. For further information please see the associated paper on the website.
- – Certificate of Exemption AGAR 2022/23 Part 2 – To approve the certificate of exemption 2022/23. For further information please see the associated paper on the website.
- – Assets of Community Value – update from sub-committee
- – Conservation Area Appraisal – update
- – Parish Council 2 x vacancies – possible co-optionEnvironment – Cllr Green & Playle
- – Canal Reed Clearance (Cllr Playle)
- – Draft Noise Action Plan covers the period from 2024 to 2028 – East Midlands AirportHighways and Street Furniture – Cllr Rowe
- – Air Ambulance/Heliport, to be carried over from May’s meeting.
- – Noticeboard relocation – to be carried over from May’s meeting.Community Speed Watch – deferred from February’s meeting, re correspondence received from Upper Broughton, does the Parish Council wish to invest in equipment with UB–
1 x Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun
1 x Calibration tuning fork
2 x Portable warning signs
1 x handheld traffic counter (e.g., traffic counter x 4 from Amazon) 3 x Cat 2 long sleeved high viz jackets with CSW logos
1 x Document folder with scheme paperwork and risk assessment.
Approx. £195 Approx. £35
Approx. £150 Approx. £12 Approx. £50
- – Noticeboard relocation – progress update re. grant funding, Cllr Green
- – Cemetery – progress update re. denotation of unconsecrated area of parish cemetery, Cllr Playle
- – Walkers’ Green Annual inspection, update on action points. Monthly inspection rota.
– Cllr Prosser
Community Engagement – Cllr Green
– Coronation – possible tree – Cllr Playle
9. Ward members reports. Update from Cllrs’ Cottee and Combellack. 10. Finance:
A) Balance of accounts:
Current Account. £12,261.57
Reserve Account £3,835.35
11. Items from members for the next agenda.
Date of next meetings: 25th July, 29th August, 3rd October, 14th November, 19th December.
To: Cllrs: Green, Lamb, Playle, Prosser and Rowe. Also, NC Cllr Cottee & Borough Cllr Combellack.