Clerk to the Parish Council: Julie Holland: 2 Lindy Close, Kinoulton, Nottingham, NG12 3RD Telephone:01949 823902 Email: email@example.com
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING – 28th March 2023, 7.00pm
I write to advise you that Hickling Parish Council will be holding a meeting on Tuesday 28th March 2023 in the Village Hall, commencing at 7.00pm. The agenda is outlined below, items received after the publication of this agenda may be considered at the meeting if an urgent decision is required.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Acceptance of minutes of the meeting held on 28th February, 2023.
- Open session to address matters raised by the public, limited to 15 minutes.
- Planning applications:Reference Number: 23/00317/LBC
Development: Inset window units (Retrospective)
Location: Old Wharf Tea Rooms, Main Street, Hickling, Nottinghamshire LE14 3AH DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS IS 28TH MARCH – TO BE ON THE PLANNING PORTAL
- Decision Notices:Reference No: 23/00006/NMA
Development: Non-material amendment of planning application 20/03266/FUL allow for changes to roof pitch on east elevation.
Location: The Cottage, Main Street, Hickling, Nottinghamshire. LE14 3AQ
Decision: Non-material amendment agreed.
- Portfolio Group Reports:Finance and Administration – Cllr Prosser
- – Assets of Community Value – update from sub-committee
- – Conservation Area Appraisal – update
Parish Council Elections – become a Parish Councillor they will have to arrange an appointment with the Election Office at RBC, documents must be delivered by hand before 4pm on the 04.04.23. For more information please visit MAKE A CHANGE (nalc.gov.uk) for nomination papers visit: https://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/candidate-or-agent/local elections-england
Environment – Cllr Lane & Playle
- – Canal Reed Clearance (Cllr Playle)
- – Destruction of trees on Bridegate Lane (Cllr Lane).
- – Replacement of trees in the Cemetery (Cllr Lane).
- – Letter to the hunt re traffic/parking issues (Cllr Lane).Highways and Street Furniture – Cllr Green & Playle
– Air Ambulance/Heliport, update from Cllr Rowe.
Assets – Cllr Prosser
- – Noticeboard relocation – progress update re. grant funding, Cllr Green
- – Cemetery – progress update re. denotation of unconsecrated area of parish cemetery, Cllr Playle
- – Cemetery Fees – review of fees chargeable
- – Village maintenance contract – revised specification & tender update
Community Engagement – Cllr Green & Lamb
- – Annual Parish Meeting – to be held before the 1st June, 2023.
- – Coronation – update re. grant funding for plaque(s), Cllr Green
- Ward members reports. Update from Cllrs’ Cottee and Combellack.
A) Balance of accounts:
Current Account. £12,261.57
Reserve Account £3,835.35
B) Payments due
Cheque Number Payee Description Amount
00834 Vale First Responders Donation re defibrillator training session 16.03.23 £50.00
00835 Nottingham Assoc of Local Councils Annual Subscription for year commencing 1st April 2023 £141.40
00836 Information Commissioner’s Office GDPR/Data Protection Act £40.00
00837 Clerk Salary March Clerk’s salary 01.03.23 – 31.03.23 Addendum
00838 Clerk expenses February Clerk’s expenses 01.03.23 – 31.03.23 Addendum
Monies received: £40.00 from Melton Memorials Ltd, for additional inscription on a headstone.
10. Items from members for the next agenda.
Date of next meetings: 9th May, 13th June, 25th July, 29th August, 3rd October, 14th November, 19th December.
To: Cllrs: Green, Lane, Lamb, Playle, Prosser and Rowe. Also, NC Cllr Cottee & Borough Cllr Combellack.