Clerk to the Parish Council: Julie Holland: 2 Lindy Close, Kinoulton, Nottingham, NG12 3RD Telephone:01949 823902 Email: email@example.com
EXTRAORDINARY PARISH COUNCIL MEETING – 24th JANUARY 2023, 7.00PM
I write to advise you that Hickling Parish Council will be holding an Extraordinary meeting on Tuesday 24th January 2023 in the Village Hall, commencing at 7.00pm. The agenda is outlined below, items received after the publication of this agenda may be considered at the meeting if an urgent decision is required.
- Declarations of Interest.
- Acceptance of minutes of the meeting held on 10th January, 2023.
- Open session to address matters raised by the public, limited to 15 minutes.
- Portfolio Group ReportsFinance and Administration – Cllr Prosser– 2023/24 BUDGET and precept setting, cut off date 1.2.2023
– History Group Grant ,– application / correspondence received, Hickling standard request of £500 ongoing.
- A) Balance of accounts:Current Account. £12,261.57Reserve Account £3,835.35
- B) Payments due :-
Cheque number Payee Description Amount
Microsoft yearly license PC Yearly Licence £68
———————– Clerk Salary + expenses January Clerk’s salary 01.01.23 – 31.01.23 Addendum
7. Items from members for the next agenda.
Date of next meetings: 28th February 2023
TBC 28th March, 9th May, 13th June, 25th July, 29th August, 3rd October, 14th November, 19th December.To: Cllrs: Green, Lane, Lamb, Playle, Prosser and Rowe. Also, NC Cllr Cottee & Borough Cllr Combellack.